The personal data processing carried out via this ENAIRE website is regulated according to the provisions of the European data protection regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data protection Regulation (GDPR), and other application regulations, for the purpose of guaranteeing at all times the fundamental right to data protection for users of the website.
This privacy and data protection notification is applied to the pages of this website, it is not guaranteed for accesses through links leading to this site, nor through links from this site to other websites.
Collected personal data
Personal data collected through this ENAIRE website will be processed for the correct management of available procedures. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when an application form is filled out and other data is obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
The means used by ENAIRE to collect and then process personal data are:
- Forms: Via both digital and electronic forms, ENAIRE collects personal data for the correct management of the available procedures.
- Emails: The email addresses provided to the ENAIRE website will be considered as potential means to collect personal data.
- Cookies: ENAIRE may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the system of the person who has accessed the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualisation of this website. For more information see: Cookies Policy.
Limitations in processing
ENAIRE does not authorise people under 16 years of age to provide their personal data via the means provided on this website (via any existing means on the website). Therefore, those that provide personal data using these means formally state to be over 16 years old leaving ENAIRE exempt of any responsibility for the non-compliance of this requirement.
In the cases in which the existing procedures on the ENAIRE website are aimed at people under 16 years of age the means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the minor's parents or legal guardians.
Information on data collection
Provided that the data collection occurs via a form (online or downloadable) or other communication channels established on the website, the affected person will be informed according to the current data protection legislation.
The information to the affected persons will be provided according to the means used:
- Forms (online and downloadable): the information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: the information will be indicated in the webspace where it refers to the email address.
- Cookies: the information is available in the Cookies Policy.
The user is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of modification of the user's data, these changes should be communicated to ENAIRE in order to keep them up-to-date.
ENAIRE adopts suitable security measures in accordance with current data protection legislation in order to guarantee the fundamental right to the protection of the personal data of the website's users.
ENAIRE applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a suitable level of security to the risk at which the personal data processed on this website are exposed to.
Those affected have the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights, before the ENAIRE Central Data Protection Unit (DPCU), Avda. de Aragon 330 Building B - 28022 MADRID (Madrid) or via the ENAIRE Electronic Administration (sede.enaire.gob.es).
The rights of the affected persons are:
- Obtain confirmation on if ENAIRE is processing their personal data.
- Access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable to request the removal when, among others reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be stored by ENAIRE to exercise or defend claims.
- The opposition to the processing of their data, in which case, ENAIRE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend possible complaints. Including the processing of their data for automated individual decisions.
If in the exercise of their rights they have not been properly met, they can present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency – Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID (Madrid) – Website: sedeagpd.gob.es.